My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, May 4, 2020

OCDS Online Studies

Dear DLL Jesus,

I finished reading the history of ancient Egypt and yes, it was so interesting!

It was so interesting that I have downloaded the app containing its  history in entirety!

And I also downloaded many more countries history apps like India, Australia, Spain, Greek and the Roman empire!😄

But first I will have to study the OCDS books which are being sent on the WhatsApp group especially created for studies. The first audio book that has been sent is the "Interior Castle". So I need to prepare for the first chapter as there are some questions also being asked after every lesson! 😁

But I am just wondering why are they making it so tough for everyone? We already have so much to be done in the lockdown and these questions are becoming too burdensome. Now if I am finding them burdensome, what must be the others feeling?

Any which ways, I have to do it! But since I am not too fond of audio books, I will first read the actual book and then see the video on the group and then only write my answers!😂 

I will do a slow but thorough job as I hate doing rushed things!

No comments:

Post a Comment