My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Guava Trees


Today’s trees are the two not-so-tall guava trees that we had towards the rear of the quarter in Sector 5, Bhilai. The same house I have been writing about. I don’t remember whether those trees were single or multi-trunked, but those two guava trees were again easy to care trees. I don’t even remember watering them - ever!

 

But their leaves and flowers were mildly fragrant and attractive and yes, I ate those as well. Sometimes we could see guavas too! But much more than the fruits and leaves, I used to play "kitchen kitchen" underneath those two guava trees – especially the one next to the white vinca plant! 


I had my doll house under that tree and I used its leaves as the food that was cooked in my kitchen – that’s why I ate the leaves! 


I also remember climbing on the tree once or twice!😂

No comments:

Post a Comment