My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, May 11, 2020

Chinese Evergreen


Today’s plant is the Chinese Evergreen!

 

It is the common name used for a collection of plants from the Aglaonema genus – which tend to tolerate low light conditions very well.

 

I guess I bought this plant in 2017 as Chinese Evergreens are houseplants that are easy to care.

 

These Chinese Evergreens are one of the best plants for beginners and I unfortunately I have always been a beginner!

 

So this Chinese Evergreen plant is one of the best-looking houseplants that has been there in our home. It is also known as Philippine evergreen and has tolerated virtually all indoor growing conditions.

 

This leafy green plant, a native of the tropical forests, is in my collection of plants because of its attractive leathery leaves.

 

And yes, it is still alive!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment