My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Indoor Banana Plant


 

Few months back I came to know that a tropical banana tree makes an excellent houseplant as it helps to clean the air. So I brought one home!

And yes, taking care of an indoor banana plant is easy.

The best rare, exotic, and tropical indoor banana plant is the dwarf Cavendish banana plant. The benefits might be endless but it helps to clean the air and adds tropical beauty to any home.

For me, earlier it had seemed to be an unlikely houseplant but research shows that actually it's been grown indoors since the Victorian times.

Since a banana plant has to be placed in the sunniest area, such as in front of a large, south-facing window or in a sunroom, I have placed it in the kids’ room window. There it gets its ideal 12 hours of sunlight!


No comments:

Post a Comment