My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Greek History


Dear DLL Jesus,

In the afternoon I finished reading the first chapter of the INTERIOR CASTLE and in the evening I sent the answers also!😊 So that takes care of my OCDS studies!

Having done that, I started reading the history of ancient Greece and yes, it is extremely interesting!🤗 

And I have decided to start reading the works of St. John of the Cross all over again - from the book which we bought in November!

So, for studies I will read St. Teresa of Avila and for silencing my faculties, I will read my favourite St. John of the Cross!😍

I will not read anything else! Only the history of different countries and our Carmelite writings because I don't have the time and the patience to read anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment