My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, May 22, 2020

Christmas Tree

From the day my dad threw away the potted plants in Vasai till 2004 I didn't grow any plants. I was busy growing up as an individual and then as a family!

After a really long time in November/December 2004, we bought a lot of plants to grow on the terrace flat that we had bought in Mira Road in February 2003. The terrace was filled with a wide variety of plants and that included a Christmas tree also. 

But again I couldn't maintain the plants as the kids were too small and I had to handle everything all alone! On top of that, we shifted to another flat in September 2006.

We are living in that flat since then!

And since then I have brought home many plants and killed most of them! Sometimes it was my negligence and sometimes the dogs that I had at home chewed them up!

But some of the plants that I fondly remember are the Christmas Trees!

So today's plant is the Christmas Tree!

Since our first Christmas in our present home, I have been bringing Christmas trees almost all Christmas time! But after some time the plants start looking unhappy! So I give them to the society garden! If I am not mistaken some are still there somewhere in the garden! But I really don't know what happened to the latest Christmas tree that I bought in November 2017. After being with us for two years, this year after Christmas when I shifted it back to the window, it started drying up! And one day it fully dried up!☹️

So today I painfully remember my Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment