My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, February 13, 2023

Peace-shaped hole in my heart❤️

Dear DLL Jesus,

The first two sessions for the day are over and I have very well understood your plan for my life. I existed in your original plan and that's why I am still alive. I have been created and kept alive to be united with you. Through my temptations of the past, you have been preparing and purifying me to be your bride - you are my Bridegroom. Thus the sole purpose of my life is to love you as my Heavenly Spouse.

And I love you, Lord, my Heavenly Spouse! I love you a lot. I hope you are convinced of my love for you.

Thus for me, I want to sum up the entire doctrine of St. John of the Cross in just one sentence - I have been created to love you and I love you a lot. 

That's it - that's the doctrine of my life - to love you and love Carmel Peace that I have found in you - the Peace and you are one - because you are in Carmel Peace and Carmel Peace is in you. You have come to me in the form of Carmel Peace and Carmel Peace has come to me in your form!❤️ There is a divine union between the two that can't be distinguished.

Thus I will forever treasure and cherish this Peace in my heart - this is where the Peace belongs - my heart❤️

This is the moment of truth I had been waiting for for the past 30 years. Everything in these thirty years had been a disillusion - this is it - this is the reality - no wonder nothing else in the past thirty years ever made sense. This is the moment of sense and sensibility - beyond all imagination - nothing but the truth - the truth which gives the Peace that my heart had been waiting for - this Peace has filled that one Peace-shaped hole in my heart!❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment