My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, February 17, 2023

My Peace=My Piece

Dear DLL Jesus,

There's no take away from today's homily by Fr. Gregory. But I want to put on record, for memory sake, that I did the readings for the Mass. It was about the Tower of Babel.

But one thought that has been in my heart all the while is about my Carmel Peace and how I want to desperately hold on to it. Please Lord let my Carmel Peace be with me as I have found it after making a lot of mistakes in my life. I have knocked on all the wrong doors and windows which only rejected me and thus I felt dejected. And then in the evening of my life I found my Carmel Peace - this Peace completes me, I feel complete, I feel like home and my capsizing ship has at last found its anchor. I feel anchored to you through this Carmel Peace. 

This Peace is so peaceful - I feel like our Father Prophet Elijah who was running away from Jezebel and was hiding in a cave. He didn't find you in those earthquakes and fire and the likes. He found you in the soft gentle breeze. My Carmel Peace is that soft gentle breeze in which I have found you. I have found my Peace, my piece, at last and so dear DLL I want to hold on to it. I want to draw strength from it. I know it is my strength and not my weakness.

Even if it is my weakness, I still want to hold on to it to draw closer to you. To know you and love you because in my weakness I will find my strength to love you from the lowest depth of my heart. I will not be swollen in pride. This weakness will always remind me to be humble to you.

So I want to hold on to my Carmel Peace and let your will be done through it.🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment