My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Only Admire, Don't Desire!

Dear DLL Jesus,

Even according to today's homily by Fr. Gregory I need to control my senses. As he said, the world is good because you made it. But we have defiled this good world by the evil desires we have in our hearts. We need to control them.

So, my dear Valentine, I will rigorously start shutting down all my senses and only admire. Not fall victim to evil desires. Only admire and not desire!

Going forward with Day 2, what I understand from the two sessions is that I  need to place my senses in the right direction. These senses are the main cause of my disaster and I need to trim them. By intentionally denying these sensory passions your will has to prevail in my life. For this, I need to make you my guide. 

Even though I have taken you as are my guide, Lord, I keep succumbing to my sensory passions. Lord, immerse me into you - let my senses be so immersed in you that I am able to attune my passionate ones. 

And only you can do this Lord. Please help me to bring a change in my thoughts and feelings and emotions and mind. Let me be a changed person before I leave Ryshivana. Help me to curb my senses. I implore to you to help me to be good!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!❤️
Help me to be good!🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment