My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Sunday, February 19, 2023

A Heart Full of Memories♥️

Dear DLL Jesus,

Thank you so much for resettling me on my own soil, Carmel. Thank you from the very depths of my heart.♥️

But why there were a few inhibitions when I opened my heart's desire to join the Cloistered Carmel if permitted by my daughters. As you know Lord, I am quite sentimental about joining the convent and last night I realized that it is the fourth aspect of my life that I am so very sentimental about.

First, it is you, Lord, second Minnie, third Carmel Peace, and last night I realized that I am (fourthly) extremely sentimental about the Cloistered Convent. About the desire of joining the convent as a married woman. Many have done it in the past and thus there are such opportunities for married women. So the Sisters said that they would pray for me. 

And they must have prayed for me because during the adoration today Lord you revealed to me that I should not desire to be behind the walls of the convent. I should be with my daughters and praying for them and supporting them. I need not be behind the four walls to prove my love to you. I can prove my love to you by loving my people wholeheartedly and supporting them during their needs. I need to support them because our families didn't support us and I need to be a support system for them. And not be selfish by shutting myself inside the convent. I will be as loving to you - be it inside or outside!

Thus with this divine enlightenment, I am going back to my real world - the world that needs me. I need to be with them and give up this desire - it is just an emotion, a sentiment. I need to be practical and rational!

This post I started writing at Ryshivana and completed from the train - I am inside the train right now and writing to you. This is the third time I am going back - heartbroken and teary-eyed - with a heart full of memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment