My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

❤️Forever My Daddy Long Legs❤️

Thank you, my Lord, for answering all my questions that have been bothering me! Let the testing be on, as much as you want, as I truly want to serve you sincerely. Test me as much as you want to as I want you to be my forever Daddy Long Legs (DLL). But I would like to quote St. Teresa of Avila here - "if this is how you treat your friends no wonder you have such few friends."🤭 Not the exact words but I am sure you understand.😅

Nevertheless I am privileged to be on your friend list - and also on the guest list who have been invited to the banquet - I am one of those who were invited to fill it when the original guests failed to appear!

Thus my Lord I have decided to be a good guest and attend the daily banquet in the morning! Yes Lord tomorrow is Ash Wednesday and I will start from tomorrow onwards. Being at Ryshivana it has become a habit to say the morning prayers and attend Mass early in the morning. So I want to continue attending the morning Eucharist and start my day well. Bless me my dear DLL that I am able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment