My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Married to my Bestie🤗♥️🤗

For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name.......(Isaiah 54:5)

Thank you so much, Lord! Yes, you are my Heavenly Spouse.🥰 I am your bride 💞 I am married to my bestie, my best friend, and there cannot be anything as beautiful and as amazing as this!!!🤗 

Thanks for that voice last night - I see you from a different aspect now.😍 Thank you so much for putting all my doubts on the back burner. But one thing is for sure - I will not read the books of women saints as their writings always manage to awaken doubts about my love for you. It happened in 2018 also and that's why I had stopped reading books written by and written about women saints. They always address you as their Spouse. "Oh, My spouse" and all that.😬 

So I will stop again as I can't bear this.😥 I am jealous and thus I will stick to reading St. John of the Cross and a few other special books that are written by some special people close to my heart.💖

Not again - I am done with women saints!!!🙃

PS: As I have already finished reading the 'special part' of the book, and am not sure when the second book will be published, I will go back to reading CARMEL AND BIBLE. It has to be completed before I take up a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment