My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Saturday, February 25, 2023

I ❤️ Mangalore

Today when I went through my Facebook memories, it reminded me of the days in 2020 when I used to sleep in instalments as I went for 6:15 am Holy Mass. I would sleep as I had nothing to do after Googaa went to college, Goldie went to school and Dodo went to his office. I would sleep because I did not have any professional commitments. 

I would sleep and dream and write about those dreams. I did that today also. I slept🤗 and while sleeping thought of this dream I had seen on this same day in 2020. In my dreams, I always see beautiful houses. I still love houses and when I was thinking about this dream, the houses of Mangalore started floating in my eyes. Houses like Raj Nivas are so beautiful. I realized how much I love Mangalore. I find Goa very boring but I love Mangalore. I am quite sentimental about Mangalore now the way I was sentimental about Bhilai and Durgapur. I am not sentimental about these two places anymore. I was never sentimental about Vasai. But somehow so very sentimental about Mangalore for obvious reasons. A piece of Carmel Peace!♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment