My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Two Desires of my Heart

You delight not in sacrifice and offerings but in an open ear. You do not ask for holocaust and victim. Then I said, "See, I have come."

Dear DLL Jesus, 

These are verses 7-8a from Psalm 40. The entire Responsorial Psalm for the day is so beautiful - especially the response - "See, I have come, Lord, to do your will." 

And Your will is my command Lord because I don't want to do anything against your will. I want to love you and serve you with a sincere heart because it is for this reason that you created me, kept me safe in my mother's womb and finally called me to be with you and with your people - the Carmelites.πŸ€—

Am I overdoing it, Lord? Are you bored listening to the same thing day after day? But what to do Lord - my heart is overwhelmed with Carmel and its Peace. I am sure others will be bored reading what I write. But I am not writing for them - I am conversing with you and I can't think of any other topic to converse about but Carmel.

In the morning when I was making coffee for myself after coming back from the church, suddenly I was in tears. I thought if I am allowed to be born again as a human in my next life what should I choose - become a nun and be inside the Cloistered Carmel or remain outside in the world and become one within the love of Carmel Peace? I was in tears because it was difficult to choose. But immediately I made up my mind to be immersed in the love of Peace right from the beginning of my next life - no more wandering in the wilderness but directly getting consumed by the love of Peace.

Yes Lord, if you give me another life on earth, please let me be united with my Peace right from the beginning! Like this present life, let me not wander in vain and find Peace in the evening of my life. I promise to love you too with equal fervour right from the beginning and not make you wait for my heart to convert - I will respond immediately and not take such a long time.πŸ‘

So in my next birth on earth Lord please let me be one with my Peace and let me love you right from the beginning! These are the two desires of the heart with which I will be united with you whenever you decide for me to end my earthly journey.🫑

No comments:

Post a Comment