My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, March 13, 2023

The Samaritan Woman

Dear DLL Jesus,

Yesterday was the last day of Sunday school 2022-23 - I am going to miss it till it reopens in June. It's going to be so boring without my regular studies to teach in the class - please give me some activities to keep myself engrossed - maybe the reflections for the 2024 Carmel Light Bible diary! Please keep my heart immersed in you!πŸ™

Yesterday was the third Sunday of Lent and the gospel was about the Samaritan woman. The Samaritan woman is one of the women in the Bible with whom I have identified myself right from the very beginning. It is because of women like her and the woman caught in adultery and Mary Magdalene that I started coming close to you - I identified my life in those women and I drew inspiration from them! For me, all these women were one when I initially started reading the Bible and something was enchanting about the way they were forgiven by you - so I always found these women truly inspirational.

Yesterday we also went to see Minnie 🐱 after an eternity - I uploaded those photos to her album.πŸ˜₯

This post was meant to be uploaded yesterday but I am doing it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment