My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Il Mio Amore Carmelo❤️

"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life, and it is they that bear witness about me, yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life." (John 5)

Dear DLL Jesus,

The Israelites refused to come to you even after reading the Scriptures. But Lord I found you only when I started reading the Scriptures. Even though I am repeating myself but it was in 2010 that I found you and started loving you after joining the Bible study course. It was in the writings of St. Paul that I found you and started loving you.

And loving you has become a part of my life now - I can't imagine my life without loving you - my life is nothing without your love in it. 

And then the Carmel Peace, the Carmel Love ❤️ has found a special place in my heart - this Carmel Love, my love, il mio amore, was always there existing somewhere - it was dormant but has become active now - the volcano of Il Mio Amore Carmelo has erupted!🤗 The lava, the love, is everywhere.🤗

It is the most beautiful aspect of my life - Il Mio Amore Carmelo - what a beautiful name I thought of just now! That's the story of my life - you, me, and Il Mio Amore Carmelo❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment