My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, March 3, 2023

First Friday of the Month

Dear DLL Jesus,

I know Lord you don't judge us or bless us by what we eat or don't eat, but by the intentions of our hearts! Nevertheless, the heart has the intention to keep the First Friday of the Month Fast, as per the OCDS statutes, and this is what I ate just now - zucchini, cherry tomatoes and green peas sauteed in salt and pepper!🀭

And about the intention of the heart I already made known to you Lord in the morning! So may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my DLL and Beloved Heavenly Spouse!πŸ’–

There's another thing that I want to write to you about after going through today's memories on Facebook. It is about JC's Tutorials that I launched in January 2021. I struggled so much for it to survive but it just died down. Perhaps it was not the plan you had for me. I struggled for exactly two months and then you gave me the idea of starting Nainen - the woman. And I have seen your blessings on NAINEN right from day one. Every time I am tempted to close it, you create a miracle and I keep going on with it. It will be completing two years in May.πŸ€— Thank you so much, Lord! Again nothing but gratitude!πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment