My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, March 2, 2023

That Evening.......

Dear DLL Jesus,

It was most probably in September 2011 that I finally called you in despair and you answered me and increased the strength of my soul. Yes Lord, even though unfortunately, I don't remember the exact date of that day, I do remember very well that it was a September evening in 2011. I had just returned from work and I was sitting in despair in the master bedroom. I looked at your crucifix that we had then above the library and I cried a lot. While crying I was murmuring the words, "I can't take it anymore." I kept crying and murmuring those words. 

I am sure that I had finally responded to your call. I was given the strength to carry on and I have kept responding to you since then. And when I heard these verses in the morning I was reminded of that evening in September 2011. 

To digress from this, Facebook memories are telling me that Motu's birthday is today and not on 2 August. This means that I wrote wrong in my blog post of 2 August. How could I make such a big mistake? But Facebook is correct because Motu was a Pisces ♓ a water sign like me. Now I remember well. I think that 2 August was the birthday of my second diary that I made most probably in 1997. Not too sure about this too. 

I don't know what is wrong with my memory - why can't I remember at least the birthdays of my diaries?😥 The second diary's name was NICEY. But I hardly wrote in that because I could not connect with it the way I had connected with MOTU. I loved Motu more than Nicey. Teddu🧸was still around. Now all three are missing and I miss them a lot. I have lost all that was close to my heart - somehow could not preserve them.😥 Even my Peace, my Prince Charming - never found him at the right time even after searching so much - I consoled myself by thinking that he was never been born!🐻😥

To come back to where I started, I give thanks to you Lord for the merciful love and faithfulness that you have shown to me since that evening in September 2011. 

And a very happy birthday to my Motu - how I wish I at least had an image of him.😥 That's the disadvantage of the 1990s - I have a lot of memories but no photographs.😥

No comments:

Post a Comment