My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Thank you, St. Teresa of Avila!

Dear DLL Jesus,

Today is the birthday of our Foundress and our Holy Mother St. Teresa of Avila. But Jubilee Cardozo of St. Mary Magdalene has been so very busy with her professional writing since yesterday that there has been no time to write to you. Even though I am sorry to have not written to you in the last twenty-four hours, I am extremely grateful for this new height in my writing. Yesterday again I was approached by The Teenager Today to continue writing for them. So since morning, I was busy finishing my Hobby Lobby column for them. This time I wrote about vlogging as a hobby.

I realized that now my writing are been published in the following magazines and a diary:

1) Carmel Light (yearly)
2) The Herald (weekly)
3) LivingWater (monthly)
4) The Teenager Today (monthly)
5) NAINEN (monthly)
6) Jewellers Gallery (bimonthly) 

And the seventh one is the article I wrote for the Ryshivana magazine. Looking forward to seeing it soon.🤗

So, extremely happy and grateful for these writings which keep me spiritually, morally and financially motivated.🤭

Once again a very happy birthday to Santa Teresa because of whom we exist.🫡🤗🫡

Thank you, St. Teresa of Avila for reforming the Carmelite Order and allowing laypeople like us to be a part of it - we owe our charism to you and St. John of the Cross and Blessed John Soreth - a big thanks from the very depth of my heart!!!♥️♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment