My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Do you want to be healed?

Dear DLL Jesus,

Does this verse from today's gospel not perfectly describe the situation in my life? 

I was spiritually invalid and wandering in the wilderness right from the beginning of my life. You saw me in this situation and you knew that I had already been there a long time, all alone, and so you asked me whether I want to be healed. But I took a lot of time to answer you. But once I answered you immediately helped me get into your pool of living water. 

So my loving Jesus I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart to have seen me struggling all alone and knowing that I was there for a long time. Thank you for dipping myself in you through what I needed the most in my life. Again I understand that you have given me what I needed the most and not what I desired the most. There's such a huge difference between need and desire. The need of my life then was to be happy and you very well knew that maybe my desire could not keep me happy because of a different priority.

So then you gave me what I needed the most and now you have given me what I desired the most.๐Ÿ˜‡ You have balanced my life so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment