My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

:)





Yesterday, I was feeling a bit sentimental about the entire thing, but today I feel relieved. Today, I have been doing my regular office work and the thought that I don't have to upload news anymore, has actually brought in a feel good factor for me. I, somehow, feel nice that from now on, I will not have to hunt for specific news articles anymore. Its really a nice feeling after a really grueling experience with the apex body.

Coming to think of it, I can recall all the humiliation and struggle that I had to go through since 2009. Since its an online thing, the apex body expected me to upload news articles at any part of the day - I have even uploaded news really late in the night - but there had never been a word of appreciation. But every time I made a mistake, all hell would break loose for me and I really, really had to go through a tough time. I am so glad that all these have finally come to an end.

I will not be reporting live for fashion shows and exhibitions; I won't have to upload press releases! Whoa, really an exhilarating feeling!!! Oh yes, I will sometimes miss the one-day trips I had to take occasionally but that's absolutely fine with me. I do agree that because of the trips, I could travel by air and stay at posh hotels but trust me, life is much more than that. Yes, I traveled to different places like Delhi, Jaipur, Surat and the likes, but at heart, I am a homely person and for me, my home is the best place on earth. So, surely, I will not be missing any of these things.

And like I wrote yesterday also, just because I shouldn't be missing any of these things, I have already got into an industry for which I had subconsciously been yearning since my childhood. Right now, that's the best thing in my life after my family and my home and I really, really, don't need anything else. I love the way things are right now. Thank you so much, Jesus, for being extra loving to me all the times. Amen...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment