My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

TULSI GREEN TEA



From this Sunday onwards, I have started having TULSI GREEN TEA. It claims to have a lot of benefits and hopefully, it will work fine on me. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Courtesy: ORGANIC INDIA

Tulsi Green Tea is a unique combination of Tulsi & Green Tea, which helps in weight reduction. Studies suggest that green tea boost metabolism and helps burn fat. Both Tulsi and Green tea are rich in antioxidants, which eliminates free radicals from the body and have a vast array of remarkable health benefits. Our wonderful combination of both the herbs helps in refreshing and energizing the body and mind. Tulsi Green Tea is good for body, mind and soul. Drink up and enjoy!


Enjoy the health benefits of Tulsi and Green Tea

Reduces Stress
Rich in antioxidants and other nutrients
Guards against cough & cold
Enhances stamina
Builds immunity
Eliminates toxins
Stimulates and revitalizes
Enhances respiratory functions
Stress Relieving & Slimming

No comments:

Post a Comment