My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dabur Chyawanprash



From yesterday I have started having Dabur Chyawanprash, the popular brand of Ayurvedic herbal preparation, with the anticipation that it will act as my daily energizer, rejuvenator and immunity supplement.

Needless to elaborate, Dabur Chyawanprash has anti-oxidant properties which strengthen a person’s body internally through defense mechanism, making the system immune. This chyawanprash has time-tested and age-old formulation with a number of herbs like amla. It also increases NK cells (Natural Killer Cells) and amongst the various benefits of Dabur Chyawanprash, a few are that it lowers cholesterol, removes toxins and improves a person's mood. Hopefully, it will help me improve my mood so that I will not be so very temperamental.

Wonder of wonders, just yesterday I bought the smallest jar of it and yesterday only I came to know that Dabur India has roped in Bollywood actor Madhuri Dixit as brand ambassador for Dabur Chyawanprash. Can there be anything more coincidental than this? And from yesterday again, I have started using Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Normal Day Cream Spf 15 and this brand also is endorsed by her, my favorite actress since childhood. I have started liking her all over again – hopefully, a jar of Olay and a spoonful of Dabur Chyawanprash will bring in the benefits I have been yearning for.

Since nowadays I am embracing everything herbal, I pray that Dabur Chyawanprash will be my right choice as an ayurvedic dietary supplement. With its mixture of herbs infused with amla fruit and sesame oil, I want to feel healthy.

Moreover, whether I like it or not, I am getting older and need to take care of my health. And so, I need to boost my body's defense system with Dabur Chyawanprash. I don’t really trust allopathic medicines and so I thought chyawanprash, with its powerful combination of over 40 herbs and plant extracts in a base of amla, will be the right thing for me. After all, it’s a brand which has been existent much before I was born and I have known it since my childhood. I can trust it – if it fails to do any good, it will not harm either as it’s an ayurvedic herbal remedy to build immunity, without any side effects.

It also has calcium and iron which I really, really, need at my age. So I want to make it my most trusted name for not only me but my entire family's health. Just praying that it will enhance our immunity and keep us mentally and physically fit.

Now talking about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Normal Day Cream Spf 15, I have been using this cream since July 2010. I had to stop buying it when in April I realized that there was a threat in my earnings. I had to compromise with Olay and start using Garnier BB but its destroying the texture of my skin. It’s affecting my skin as my acne had started to come back. Yes, I know, Olay is expensive but it works wonder for my face. So I have decided to change BB and shift back to Olay. Though it’s expensive, I need it because I know it will refresh my face like earlier. By the grace of my super God, there are no immediate threats to my finances and I can afford Olay. Every time I go to the office, I buy something and so today I bought Olay and Chwasnprash for me.

"Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror" – how true! Like every woman, I also want to look good. So, nothing but the best cream for me! Women desire to turn back time to get their youthful skin back. So I am only a woman and I need Olay for my skin and I need change with every new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment