My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

“Knowing your purpose focuses your life. It concentrates your effort and energy on what’s important”



Read and shared these wonderful words on Facebook today.

Obviously, these words have got me thinking and that’s why this post.

Now, it’s but obvious and absolutely needless to say what my purpose has been and what I am focusing on in my life. There is always this emptiness in our lives which we try to fill up with all the wrong things and unfortunately, I too was doing the same thing. Then one fine day, I discovered Jesus. By concentrating all my efforts and energy in Him, I stopped feeling empty and the emptiness that used to bother me soon vanished from my life. From January 2012 onwards I have been focusing only on Jesus and have been trying to be as faithful to Him as possible. And because of this faithfulness and trust, Jesus has bestowed upon me the most wonderful blessing that could ever have been possible – PROJECT T.

And now, along with Jesus Himself, the purpose of my life is PROJECT T. Now I know the purpose of my life and I focus only on it. It gives me immense pleasure which I hadn’t known before and the emptiness which used to gnaw at me has just disappeared. This PROJECT T keeps me happy and sane and alive. Though there are sometimes some teething problems, I am ready to handle all these because this is something I love a lot and don’t want to let go off all that easily. Unless I am badly humiliated and kicked out, I am not going to leave my PROJECT T. It helps me concentrate in my life and I have put in a lot of effort and energy into it because I know and can also feel that it’s the most important and integral part of my life. I am ready to bring in changes in my daily routine to accommodate PROJECT T. Though it has no financial gains, it gives me psychological gain. It does a whole lot of psychological good for me. It’s like a drug for me – my happiness drug, my happiness quotient – my anodyne.

No comments:

Post a Comment