My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, October 25, 2013

Rom 7:18-25a



I know that nothing good lives in me, I mean, in my flesh. I want to do what is right, but I cannot do it. In fact, I do not do the good I want, but the evil I hate is what I do. Therefore, if I do what I do not want to do, I am not the one striving towards evil, but sin which is in me. I discover, then, this reality: though I wish to do something good, the evil within me asserts itself first. For in my inmost self I take delight in the Law of God, but I notice in my body another Law challenging the Law of my mind and delivering me as a slave to the Law of sin written in my members. Alas, for me! Who will free me from this body destined to death? Let us give thanks to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment