My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, September 30, 2013

:(


And with this, my seven year stint with the gems and jewellery industry comes to an end. I had known it long back in April itself but it came as a rude shock when I couldn’t upload today’s news in the morning. I had thought I could upload one last news piece on the last day. This industry has been my most favorite industry and I am certainly feeling sentimental.

Even Jesus knows how sentimental and vulnerable I am and that is why, much before this stint could come to an end, He shifted me in my yet another favorite industry – education. So I know even if I don’t have one thing, I still can be happy because I have something equally nice.

All good things come to an end. But in my case, God has been gracious to me and already began a good thing in my life much before the previous one could come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment