My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Sunday, September 15, 2013

1 Tim 1:12-17

I give thanks to Christ Jesus, our Lord, who is my strength, who has considered me trustworthy and appointed me to his service, although I had been a blasphemer, a persecuter and a rabid enemy. However, he took mercy on me because I did not know what I was doing when I opposed the faith; and the grace of our Lord was more than abundant, along with the faith and the love that are in Christ Jesus. This saying is true and worthy of belief: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst. For this reason I was forgiven, so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his generous patience as an example for all those who would believe in him and obtain eternal life. To the King of ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, honour and glory forever and ever. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment