My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

L’Oreal Shampoo



Till now I had been a loyal die-hard Dove shampoo fan but I have been facing serious hair fall issue for a while now. So I wanted some change in my hair care. I needed a shampoo that could give my hair extra strength and yet be so gentle because my hair deserves the best possible care.

I neither have been paid by them to write this nor I am their brand ambassador, still I will write that after Dove, one shampoo which I can vouch for is L'Oréal Paris. I usually don’t use conditioners as it doesn’t agree with my hair but by mistake I had bought L’oreal conditioner instead of shampoo and I must say that both the conditioner as well as the shampoo is working wonderfully for me. Now it has become one of my favorites.

I have started using Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo by L'Oreal Paris. I can actually make out that it instantly repairs damaged hair, split ends, weakness, roughness, dullness and other hair problems. I was on the lookout for the perfect shampoo to suit my hair and I am glad that I could hit upon this expert hair care range at L'Oreal Paris. Now I am regularly using the conditioner and other hair care treatments for healthy, shiny hair as the brand has expert formulas for all hair types.

Hopefully, my hair which had been thinning for quite some time now will grow normal. My curls will look beautiful like earlier and my hair will always be at their best at all times. I hope that my hair becomes smooth and sleek with all the nutrition and protection I am providing them now. The slogan for L'Oreal shampoo is 'Because you're worth it' and I hope that the shampoo will be worth my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment