My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, September 30, 2013

Thursday, 30th September, 2004


September 30 is the 273rd day of the year (274th in leap years) and this is the day in the year 2004 our piglet was born. The economic scenario, in the 3rd quarter of 2004, the world economy grew by around 3.2%. I am unsure of this but the one thing I am sure of is that my body percentage had also been increasing this year because of the cute piglet in my womb. Google research tells me that there was a lackluster environment in France. Even in my case, there was a lackluster situation. I lacked all lustre because of my pregnancy. In God-knows-where Lunlunta, the copper cables that carry local telephony were stolen on this day, leaving two villages without telephones. Hehehe…

So you see, worldwide there was chaos and something similar was happening in our world also. A child was to be born – there was pain and anxiety and then total happiness around 7:55 pm when the pink piglet, Goldie, was finally born and was taken in a green plastic tray for bath. Ah, what joy and happiness and peace I experienced.


And today we celebrate her ninth birthday. How time flies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment