My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, April 17, 2020

World History

Dear DLL Jesus,

Like I wrote to you earlier, I have downloaded the World History app and already started reading it!🤗

Let me tell you dear Lord, it is so beautiful and interesting! I am enjoying it so very much!

And there's a full chapter on you and with you the birth of Christianity!🤗 You were truly a historical figure - even the World History writes about you!🤗

But I was wondering that how fortunate it would have been if I had to be a school student today! I would have so many books and reference materials! So many resources to study from! These are the best times to study any subject - we have vast options!

So I have decided to take up studying few more subjects online!🤗 Some subjects that have always fascinated me! I am going to make an in-depth research on my favourite subjects and download their online apps!😍

No comments:

Post a Comment