My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter Octave


Dear DLL Jesus,

From today Easter Octave has begun!

Honestly speaking, I really don't know its meaning right now! May be later on I will research to satisfy my curious mind!😉

Talking about my mind - well, right now it's in a turmoil! I had great plans of blogging all my notes but I don't feel like doing anything right now!😔 I don't even feel like reading them! 

I have to finish writing the article for JCC - but I don't feel like doing it right now!

I have my book to finish reading but again I don't feel like doing it right now!

In fact I just don't know what to do right now!

But despite this disoriented state of mind, I woke up for my quietude! In fact, Minnie woke me up before the alarm could ring, at 5:45 AM! I woke up and sat down at the altar! But I fell asleep after 20 minutes! But I woke myself up! Again I fell asleep after some time! Again I woke myself up! Then I came in the bedroom and fell asleep again! But again I woke myself up for the Eucharist! Since then I am awake! May be that's the reason my mind is disoriented - because of this falling off and on to sleep!

But I will not allow the day to get wasted! I will definitely do something constructive by the time it ends!

That's why these beautiful words by St. Augustine!🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment