My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, April 3, 2020

My previous notes!

Dear DLL Jesus,

In my Easter house cleaning spree, I found all my notes from the time I started coming close to you!

I found so many notebooks scribbled with the notes I made during the retreats and workshops and Bible classes, catechists meeting/recollections, etc etc etc. But now in the morning when I sat down to collate all my notes from the past I just couldn't make out any head or tail about them except for the few pointers I had jotted down on the first day of my first catechists recollection in June 2012. I am going to elaborate more on them in my next post!😇

But right now I am unable to understand the rest of the notes! But I am not going to throw them away because though I am unable to understand them now, these same notes have been instrumental in bringing me so close to you!🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment