My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Japanese History


Dear DLL Jesus,

As you are aware, I have been reading the World History for quite some time now!

Yesterday I started reading the summary on the Gospel of St. Mark!

Both of these are extremely knowledgeable and so today I was switching between the two!

Suddenly I read about the Japanese in the World History and how they had locked themselves from the entire world around the 16th century! That fascinated me and I wanted to know more about them!

So I downloaded the app containing the history of Japan!🤗

I have also found a write up on Pinterest! So I am yearning to read it!🤗 I don't know why suddenly Japan is fascinating me so much! Is there a connection somewhere?😂 I am so eager to know!😊

So Lord, since I have already read History and the summary for today, I want to start reading about Japan - just to quench my curiosity!🤗

I will surely give you a feedback on it!😇

No comments:

Post a Comment