My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Warli Painting!


Dear DLL Jesus,

Yesterday when I listed down all the hobbies that I wanted to pursue, painting was nowhere in the agenda as I am not an artist!

But suddenly today in the morning I came across a warli painting on Instagram and I so much wanted to draw one! I found warli painting extremely fascinating because I felt I could draw them! I had always known about this folk art of Maharashtra but I didn't know that one day I would yearn to make one! They are so beautiful and yet so simple - even an amateur like me is able to draw them!🤗

So after making your painting which I have uploaded on Facebook, I made this very first warli painting of my life!

And I am extremely excited!

But in my excitement I don't want to overdo anything and eventually get bored. So I am going to chalk down a complete timetable for me - every day I will take up only one hobby so that I have variety and I don't get bored also!

No comments:

Post a Comment