My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Practice What I Write

Dear DLL Jesus,

The gospel verse which I posted just now has been on my mind since the time I read it in the morning! In fact, today I woke up with a determined determination that I will not allow any one to distract me from you today! 

Last night when I went to sleep I realized that I am being manipulated and so in the morning I decided to be good, to be always polite to everyone at home, not raise my voice anymore, be humble, speak softly and gently!🤗 

I am very sure that you want me to practice what I have been reading and writing about the Carmelite Order. The more I read and write, the more I am convinced that I need to apply all the goodness of this beautiful Order in my life! This Order is so beautiful, so rich in its history, that I cannot but fall in love with its resplendent beauty! Everything is so awesome - right from its place of origin to its founders and saints and monasteries - how happy I am to be a miniscule part of this Holy Order!

Once I had left and once I had thought of leaving it but never again will I make that mistake again! This was in early 2016 and then again in 2018 before I came to know about its history! But then I read its history and wrote an article also in the TIDINGS - since then there has been no looking back, no desire to leave it!

In fact since then I have been reading more and more and falling more and more in love with this beautiful religious Order!🤗

And like I wrote in the beginning, it's time to practice its charisms in my life!🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment