My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Monte Caramelo


Dear DLL Jesus,

Just now I was browsing through Facebook and suddenly realized what a stupid place it is!🙃

All are doing nothing but somehow showing off themselves! There is this cousin in the US who does nothing but shows her gyming skills and then there are those who show off their culinary skills! And now because of the lockdown all the ladies are bored so they have started this saree challenge wherein one lady is tagging the other and they are all uploading their saree pics! 

Basically what I want to say is that slowly Facebook is becoming a disgusting place to be in!🙃 I too have behaved in this disgusting manner! But now I intend to stop behaving in this disgusting manner! It's a jungle out there and I don't want to be in this jungle anymore! I want to be on Mount Carmel - enjoy its resplendent beauty, savour its greenery and drink of its clean water!🤗

I want to hide inside its confines and read and read and read and write and write and write!🤗 And then read and write some more because it's chaos out there!🤗

To satiate my love for reading, I will keep reading the books from the WhatsApp group that Fr. Regan has made! Yesterday when I thanked him for all the books and just said that I won't be able to read so many books at one go, he said this beautiful thing: "We are not meant to read all. Some books choose us."

How beautiful!

So I will wait for the right books to choose me and read them one by one!🤗

And yes, I am not a jungle dweller anymore! I am a dweller of the beautiful Mount Carmel - Monte Caramelo!🥰🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment