My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Quiet time with you


Dear DLL Jesus,

From last night I have started reading this book - again!

I had left it half read and didn't remember the page number where I had stopped reading! So I started reading it all over again!

In the morning while I was reading about the importance of silence and meditation, I started missing you a lot! So I immediately stopped reading, went to the hallroom where the altar was already set, and sat down in front of your crucifix!

And I felt so nice just sitting there gazing at your crucifix!🤗 I felt like the good old days when I sat at the blessed sacrament! I felt like Mary Magdalene sitting at your feet, listening to you! I had missed this me time so much!😢

So Lord I have decided to do this everyday! I will rise 30 minutes before everyone and just sit at the altar! Before I make tea, before I brush my teeth, before it's time to wake everyone at home! I need this time with you! For this I will reset my alarm also!

Bless me Lord so that I am able to do this everyday and spend some quiet time with you!🙏🏻😇

No comments:

Post a Comment