My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, July 29, 2011

Bored…

I am feeling extremely bored right now and don’t know what to do. I thought of writing to you because over the next nine days I won't have the time to write to you. Since Golu is working tomorrow, I will be doing all the running about and I will have to keep a lot of food ready for the next few days. Like I have told you before, I won't be able to write much but you never know I might keep all my work aside and first write to you. I really don’t trust myself.


I also have to start shopping for my elder daughter's birthday which is on 18th August (she will be turning 10). So, we are planning an 'All-girls party' for her. Tomorrow I will try to buy as much as I can and rest of the shopping I will do after 8th August when I will be comparatively free. Last year, I was working on her birthday but thankfully this time, my exhibitions are getting over before her birthday.


Do you know something? Last year, my increments were given in the form of quarterly variables. So every quarter I get a cheque of certain amount which brings a smile on all our faces. Though it’s a miniscule amount, it really helps. This time I have decided to contribute a little portion of that amount to the Church on Jemimah's birthday and the rest of the amount I will be spending equally on both my daughter's birthdays. Goldie will be turning 7 on 30th September. This year during my appraisals I told to consider my increment in the net take home and not put in as variable. So from June onwards, my salary has been raised plus this variable.


And do you know something more? Jason (my Golu's name) has a special meaning.....J = July = my birthday, A = August = Jemimah's birthday, S = September = Jewel's birthday, O = October = His birthday and N = November = His mom's birthday. Earlier, we didn't know this. But when we realized, we felt too good. Very very good...

No comments:

Post a Comment