My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Life’s new kick

Before I forget, let me fast tell you about the latest kick in my life.....I am getting to meet MADHURI DIXIT tomorrow at a press conference.....................I am so excited..........

It was never a dream to meet Madhuri Dixit as such, but as a journalist, I am getting this easy way to access her through this press conference. I have been a fan of hers since TEZAAB and RAM LAKHAN but wasn’t ‘dying’ to meet her though I have always found her beauty electrifying and smile dazzling.

But it has always been a dream of mine to meet Aamir Khan and I am ready to embarrass myself to any extent to get just a glimpse of him anywhere in the world. Both Madhuri Dixit and Aamir Khan have always been my favourite Bollywood stars and for that reason DIL is my most favourite movie because this is the only movie in which they both have appeared together.

No comments:

Post a Comment