My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, July 18, 2011

Green tea

Since I am on homeopathic medicine, I have decided to give up coffee, my (former) daily elixir, for good.

I guess I was also getting addicted to it and since the time I have read that coffee isn’t considered physically and spiritually healthy in Christianity, I have been feeling very apprehensive while having it. Nowadays I just don’t get the urge to have coffee either at home or in the office. Moreover, as it was discovered by some Muslim Sufi long ago, I have decided to completely obliterate coffee from my life.

I am switching over to green tea from today and I really hope that I like it. I had bought some green tea bags (impulsively) around six months back but they were, till this morning, untouched. This morning I decided to bring one sachet from the unopened box to try out in the office because green tea is anytime natural and as such has no side effects.

Who knows it might improve my present health condition as it has several health benefits though I am definitely not interested in weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment