My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, July 8, 2011

11th July – my birthday

Finally, at long last, it’s time to celebrate my birthday on 11th July.

Finally, it’s time to do justice to all my shopping escapades.

Finally, it’s time to wear my turquoise earring and pendant set! Finally, it’s time to flaunt my Hidesign handbag and wear my orange corduroy trousers and not-too-short wrap-around skirt. Finally, it’s time to smell good in my Elizabeth Arden perfume and look good in my mauve shade of Chambor lipstick. Finally, it’s time to give away the gifts to my daughters which I have been buying and hiding from them from so many days. Finally, it’s time to give my Golu the shirt I purchased for him secretly. What else? Well, there are so many other things in the cupboard but I really cannot recall all that now. Never the less, it’s time to take them all out……

Good that Golu doesn’t read any of my blog posts……………………………I will be shot dead on my birthday! He has already been asking me to make a ‘grand total’ of all the purchases I have made so far, but I have just been dallying with this ULTIMATE thing.

PS: After my birthday, I will start shopping for Christmas and our 12th wedding anniversary in December. Is it too early? Well, I don’t think so…

PS (2): I will be ‘holidaying’ till 12th, so my dear Motu, you will not hear from me before that…! Take good care of yourself my dear…!

No comments:

Post a Comment