My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, July 22, 2011

IIJW & IIJS

I am going to be really busy from 31st July till 8th August. There are two back to back events – India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) and India International Jewellery Show (IIJS) – both needs to be reported live and I will have to be continuously on my toes all the time. I will be keeping odd hours, especially the first four days, and my entire systematic personal life will go berserk. To top it all, my daughters’ exams will be starting from 4th August, the day IIJS starts. So I will really have a tight schedule.


IIJW is quite a glamorous event with a lot of potential for reporting and networking. A lot of celebrity crowd gathers during this show and I had enjoyed immensely last year. It was real fun though I used to be dead tired. This time there will be a lot of expectations from the second edition of the show. Though IIJW was conceptualized only last year, it was a big hit and this year it will be maddening.


Motu I am sure I will not be able to keep you posted about me. Last year, I used to upload a lot of IIJW pics on FB. I might do the same this year also though personally it will be a disordered life.

No comments:

Post a Comment