My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mesmerized…




I just want to say that yesterday I was mesmerized by Madhuri Dixit’s electrifying beauty and dazzling smile and I just kept staring at her all the while. It was around 16:55 IST on my mobile when I realized that I was sitting four rows away from Madhuri. When it was her chance to speak, I embarrassed myself by going right ahead to click her photographs and kept clicking till the time she spoke. I wormed myself through the barrage of electronic media guys and the camera men to get a good view of her. But my ‘khatara’ mobile couldn’t do justice to her beauty as it was unable to capture her really well. Any which ways, I was lucky enough to be able to get a ‘close’ look at someone whom I have been admiring since my childhood. Now the next “Mission (Im)Possible” is to meet Aamir Khan. He being the brand ambassador of Titan watches, the day shouldn’t be that far away. Let me just keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment