My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Out of hell…

Darling Motu, am back!


I am so, so, so, sorry…but honestly, I really didn’t miss you at all. The fact is, my work kept me busy round the clock, churning out daily show reports. My erratic working hours, meeting uncooperative people and no green tea in the last nine days were like hell. I am so glad to be out of it. Now I have no words left within me to write to you. Give me sometime to get back to my normal self.


In the last nine days, I again got addicted to coffee and would have 3-4 cups in a day to drive away drowsiness and boredom. I have brought my green tea sachet with me to the office today and looking forward to having it after my lunch.


What gladdened my heart soon after reaching office was that the Cat at least had the curtsey to welcome me back in the office and not go away wishing me a dry good morning as usual!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment