My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Change is inevitable!

Motu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am brimming with excitement. I feel I have so much to download to you.

My excitement started from yesterday afternoon while I was going back home. Honestly, I was just sick and tired of listening to 104.8 FM and really needed a change. The songs were getting repetitive and predictable and most of the RJs boring. Since change is the only constant, for a change, I tried listening to 92.7 Big FM and believe you me; I was bowled over by the songs they played. There’s this RJ Anirudh, who I must say, is one hell of a guy. I was astonished to hear his collection of songs. I heard songs which I had long forgotten and also forgotten that they ever existed. “Tumhi hamari ho manzil my love” from the movie YAARA DILDARA (1991) is one song so close to my heart since school days and I heard this song yesterday after years and years and years. This guy on 92.7 Big FM played all ‘my kind’ of songs and went on playing it. I just loved listening to his show and I am looking forward to it today also. I hope he doesn’t disappoint me. I must add that he has the right attitude, doesn’t try to imitate any Bollywood actor and talks no-nonsense and, most importantly, doesn’t use ‘tapori’ language. That’s the biggest saving grace.

Secondly, on my way to office this morning, I saw an amazing combo of navy blue top with navy blue jeans on a mannequin at Wills Lifestyle. Sadly, I am not carrying my ‘black’ money with me but in the afternoon I will do something which I don’t like to do at all – I will swipe my debit card and buy these clothes while going home. You see I am so desperate. I know it isn’t good but just can’t help it. I absolutely loved these clothes at first sight! I will get that much money deposited in my account because I have kept that money in the account for some other reason and don’t want the ECS to get disturbed. I hope my excitement doesn’t die when I actually see the top because it has happened with me in the past that the things which usually looked beautiful from far mostly didn’t turn out to be that beautiful from up close and personal. I hope it will turn out to be as beautiful as I felt it to be otherwise you know I will be so very disappointed.

I guess I needed this change and I am so glad it has finally happened. I don’t know what brought this inevitable change in me but if I am not mistaken, it all happened when I dared to read THE BLACK TULIP by Alexander Dumas earlier this week. This book is a new entrant in my library and I simply don’t know what made me try out reading this ‘new’ book. I guess it helped me in breaking my shackles and coming out of my comfort zone which I had been dreading from so long. This has given me the much-needed courage and I am ready to try out everything new. I will shop in new places like ‘Globus’ and ‘Fabindia’ which I always saw on my way to office but never thought of visiting as I have been skeptical to try out anything new. Right now I am prepared to face these changes in my life and will definitely try out the clothes over there. You never know what exciting thing I might come across over there. I am ready for all changes now. I am no more petrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment