My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a spectacle(s)!

Yesterday while getting Goldie’s eyes checked by the ophthalmologist, I too got my eyes checked. I have been getting persistent headaches every evening from last so many months now that it just drives me crazy. I yell and scream and loose my temper at the drop of a hat every evening because of these headaches. So I wanted to get my eyes checked as too much reading in the train could be one of the reasons for this.

The oculist told me that my right eye, which already has a number, has got a further number and even my left eye has a number now. All these because of the continuous strain on my eyes while working on the computer and constant reading in the train! Well, I just can’t help it. I cannot give up working on the computer (that’s something I have to do) and also reading in the train or anywhere else on earth. For me, reading is like breathing and how can I stop breathing. I will die. Exactly!

So there’s only one solution and that is to change my spectacles. Now eyeglasses are going to be a permanent adornment for my eyes because the optometrist was saying that since I have a ‘number’ before the age of 40, I need to keep wearing them all the time or else I will keep getting these headaches. So today I am going for my new pair of glasses. I want a turquoise blue frame for me for special purposes and this existing one I plan to use for general purpose and to wear all the time. Let’s see whether my plans are in my favor or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment