My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, March 7, 2011

100th International Women’s Day

I firmly believe what I read in the family magazine ‘The Examiner’ – “behind every successful woman there is a woman…..” I have always believed this and last year I had written also that I consider myself a complete woman because of my daughters. This still holds true for me and it will always be the same. I don’t think I will ever change my opinion.

In fact in my case, there are two women who make me whole – my two daughters – Jemimah and Jewel. It is because of them that I consider myself a woman. I feel proud in always writing that I am a mother first and then a wife. Though I am not always sweet with my daughters, I cannot deny the fact that it’s because of them that I exist. Otherwise, I would have been a totally different person altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment