My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brands Galore!!!

I added one more pair of Levi’s jeans to my quite a commendable collection of jeans. I am an out and out jeans person and feel very comfortable in them. I have already been wearing Van Heusan and Pepe. But the point here is not about jeans but the brands I have been using of late. I have reached a different high in my life by adding brands into it. Earlier, I wasn’t that very brand conscious but I guess my Classic Literature is unconsciously turning me into a ‘classic’ person. I want the very best for me.

I use Olay as my skin product and Dove as my hair product. I read Classic Literature and now I have started wearing Levi’s jeans. I have also bought a mauve cotton trouser from United Colors of Benetton (UCB). I listen to Hindi retro songs on 104.8 FM and my most favourite RJ is Komal. When it comes to cosmetics, it’s mostly Maybelline for me but recently I bought two Avon products also. Tanishq is my most trusted jewellery brand and Samsung is the handset I use. I love coffee and it has become the elixir of my life.

We have a red i10 and I love Jesus Christ and I have the best husband and two most wonderful daughters on earth. So is there anything lacking???

1 comment: