My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Turquoise pendant

I attended the Trends Jewellery Forecasting (TJF) Seminar on 28th February and 1st March. It was very knowledgeable and I got to know about the colors and patterns for 2012. I am happy that 1920-inspired jewellery is back and aqua blue is the color to be looked out for. One of the stones to be in demand will be turquoise.

Now all these bring in only good news for me. Antique and vintage look is what I like in jewellery and turquoise is the stone, after a diamond, which makes my heart skip a beat. In fact, it has been a long cherished dream of mine to get for myself either a chunky turquoise pendant or a ring. I have been speaking to people about this and there are few designs ready with me. If my desired piece is not readily available in Tanishq (am sure it won’t be), I will get it specially manufactured for me. So a turquoise pendant or a ring will be the piece of jewellery that I am really looking forward to wear on my birthday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment