My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Praise the Lord!!!

I always praise the Lord for all the good things He has given to me and also for all the blessings He has bestowed on me. I never fail to thank Him when I realize that He has given me more than I have ever asked for or expected.

Yesterday, while I was coming back from the TJF press conference, I had a friend with me. She was telling me about her various personal and professional problems and how she battles everything alone. I was praising the Lord in my mind for all the good things He has given me till now – my loving husband Golu, my wonderful daughters Jemimah and Jewel, a beautiful home, a swashbuckling red i10 – I was thanking the Lord for both the materialistic as well as immaterialist elements of my life.

Before writing this post, this song from an old Hindi movie (Amrit) came into my mind “duniya mein kitna gham hai, mera gham kitna kam hai….” My friend’s life has convinced me that I am indeed blessed by the Lord and my life is far much better than the lives others are leading. He has separated the sheep from the goats and blessed us abundantly.

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:4–5
Do I need to write more?

No comments:

Post a Comment